1. Wake up after baby has been fed and is happily toddling around the house.
2. Breakfast made just for me and served in bed. With a red rose.
3. I finally get out of bed and the girls bedrooms are PERFECTLY clean.
4. My kitchen is spotless with dishes done and put away.
5. I'm surprised with the gift I secretly dream about lately and 24 red roses... And lots of sweet cards.
6. My kids are well behaved and they fan me while I lay back with a margarita in my hand.
7. A romantic giant juicy steak dinner is served with my favorite sides while Marvin Gaye plays in the background.
8. Dishes get washed and kitchen is perfect again.
9. My favorite movie night gets played.
10. I go to bed wishing the day could repeat every single day.
That's about it. I'm not asking for much. This girl sure knows she can dream. Lol In a perfect world this could happen or at least in my dreams. :))
But in my real life my family's love is ALL I NEED and being a mommy is the best thing that's happened to me. Thank you Lord for blessing me!!!!!
My one wish for Mother's Day:
1. My Family's Love. :))